Friday, August 30, 2013

Summer scarf


Here is the scarf I was talking about just finishing.
The pattern is located on Ravelry HERE as well as if you search Ravelry for Ete Chic!
I couldn't resist taking a picture with a jean jacket like the author of the pattern did.
It is why I made the scarf in the first place, it looks great with the jacket. :-)
The lacy edging was tricky for me at first but I wrote it down on a separate piece of paper in a larger print and this seemed to help me. I could see it! Imagine....
After a while I got the hang of it and it moved right along.

2 comments:

Michele McLaughlin said...

It's GORGEOUS!! I love it! Looks fantastic with denim :)
Hugs, Mickie

Anonymous said...

I love this, it is exactly what I was looking for. I went to Ravelry and downloaded the pattern. Many thanks for the heads up.

Amy