Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Demitasse Candle

Easy-peesy!
I melted soy wax candle chips in a
little mason jar in the microwave
and poured it into the wick-ed teacup. 
There was plenty of time to make sure the wick was centered
after I poured the wax in and the whole candle cured in short order.
I didn't add color or fragrance because 
it said on the packaging that soy wax didn't take to these very well.
Has anyone tried and found out what works??
I will be on the lookout for more teacups in the future.
Wouldn't these make pretty gifts?
The little wooden peg doll is from Gail Wilson Designs.

2 comments:

ladyfée said...

bonjour de France ! je découvre votre blog.... je voulais recevoir la newsletter ?!!! comment faire ? bonne journée et à bientôt ! amitiés d'une fée !

Sarah said...

Bonjour! I'm so glad that you stopped here to visit my blog. I am sorry that I don't have a newsletter at this time. Please come and visit my blog often though. :-)