Thursday, May 8, 2008

Momentary Freak Out


Had to go renew my driver's license today and I have been putting this off for awhile, let me tell you. I have been using little reading glasses for a bit and I was all worried about the vision part of the renewal--super silly, I know, but there it is. The vision part went fine but then they started flashing lights off to the sides and I couldn't see a blinking one. My hands started to tremble as I tried to stay cool, oh man......well you can probably guess that it didn't turn out that my peripherial vision was failing...my hair was hanging down at the sides of my face and once I tucked my hair behind my ears I was able to see the flashes of light easily. I am just too silly worrying so. oi!



Calming down I hit JoAnn's on the way home...Ahhh...back in the comfort zone.

No comments: