Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Warm Inside


I painted these two little dolls over the very cold weekend that we just had. It was much more fun than freezing my tootsies outdoors. Now, we have very pretty snow again but the subzero cold is still around and I wish I could take my dollies and fly to Florida for some warm weather. :-)
I want to thank Nicola and Jackie for leaving me really nice comments. It sure is a funny thing-sharing what I make and all here. I never know what to say about my own stuff and it feels so weird to say that I like what I make or have--how do I avoid sounding braggy while still sharing my excitement???? Anyways........
I hope you all have a great week, I'll post again once or twice before its over. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a pleasure to leave a comment, thank you for sharing your lovely photos and words with us. I love these 2 dolls, so pretty and cleverly painted. Do you ever put any up for sale on here? Jackie Mx

Anonymous said...

Oh it's sooooooo cute ! Where did you find dolls to paint? it looks like so much fun!

Jana Nielson said...

I've been wanting to paint some dolls for my little ones. I would love for them to have a toy that isn't plastic, and form another country. I can't believe all of the detail you painted on them. I may be brave enough to give it a try!